Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: SOAP over HTTP/POST
- 07-10-2007, 08:04 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Rep Power
SOAP over HTTP/POST
I'd be eternally grateful if someone could provide me with a quick + easy solution to the following (basic?) task.
I have a user form with the required parameters and a submit button. I have an XML schema which specifies the format for the soap requests and responses. How do I accept user input, wrap it into a soap request, send it via HTTP/POST to a server (http://localhost:9999/xyz/xyz), wait for a soap response and display the response in a readable format to the user when they press the submit button? Not that hard is it?!
Please try to be a specific as possible because I'm no Java expert. I'm just so confused with all the tutorials about wsdl, bpel, tomcat, jax ws, glassfish etc etc etc!
I use netbeans and java app server 9, though I'm open to other IDEs/servers.
Any help will be greatly appreciated,
- By kmp in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2008, 02:20 AM
- By gtriant in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2008, 05:42 PM
- By krishnan.1000 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2008, 07:15 PM
- By wolf28 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2007, 07:09 PM
- By Jack in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 05:07 AM