Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-30-2008, 07:19 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
Exporting UML diagrams to MS Visio
I only see an option to export diagrams as jpg, png, or svg. Neither of these options allow me to edit the diagrams in Visio. For that matter, I can't modify the diagrams either unless I do it through some option in Netbeans.
I saw somewhere that the diagrams are saved as XMI as well.
Has anyone exported the diagrams and modified them?
Secondly, would the XMI format allow me to do such a thing?
Should I just use another tool such as, Understand, to generate the diagrams. Understand allows exports to MS Visio.
- By nitingupta183 in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2008, 12:08 PM
- By Hank Ag99 in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2007, 10:22 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:23 PM
- By o1121 in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2007, 07:29 PM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2007, 10:15 AM