Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-21-2008, 05:29 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
HTTPS webservices netbeans 6.1, tomcat5.5
I am trying to develop a hello web service in tomcat 5.5 and axis 2, using netbeans 6.1.
I have already setup the https for tomcat.
I am having problem in editing the web service attributes for the service I am building. The Quality of service is not displayed. When I tried installing WSIT plug in, its saying its already installed.
Please guide me or tell me the basic steps for creating security in JAX-WS which can be deployed in Tomcat 5.5 or send me a link where in I can get the information.
Am I missing some thing. Please help me in doing it.
- By happyknappy in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2008, 01:33 PM
- By RT08 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2008, 09:02 AM
- By jithan in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2008, 04:58 PM
- By polireddy in forum Java CertificationReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2008, 08:39 AM
- By javaplus in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 4Last Post: 11-26-2007, 11:00 AM