Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: netbeans 64 bit
- 06-26-2007, 09:24 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
netbeans 64 bit
I am new to both this forum and netbeans.
I am using 64 bit Windows XP Pro on an 64 bit amd hardware.
Where shall I download netbeans for such a system configuration?
I checked for the netbeans site, downloaded a version of 5.5, but when I try to install netbeans it says; it couldnt find the jdk, even if I show the jdk to netbeans, it closes the application with an error message.
Thanks a lot
- 06-26-2007, 11:29 PM #2
I guess that error is not related to your CPU architecture.
If you have a different locale, try to change it to English just before you try to install NetBeans. After the installation, you can change it to its previous state.
I am in Turkey and had a similar problem here. The installation of NetBeans has such a bug and it worked for me if i install it with English locale settings.
If this does not work, you can download the distribution as a zip file, extract it to a folder you want and use it by double clicking on its executable.
- By the godfather01 in forum NetBeansReplies: 11Last Post: 02-01-2009, 05:48 PM
- By ProbablyX in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2008, 08:06 PM
- By Ry4n in forum NetBeansReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2008, 07:09 AM
- By padutch2 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-03-2007, 04:01 AM
- By yuchuang in forum NetBeansReplies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2007, 09:06 PM