Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-14-2014, 10:29 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2014
- Rep Power
Temporary ctags files left in temp directory during OpenGrok index build.
I am running latest version of OpenGrok (opengrok-0.11.1), which is using ctags-5.8 to generate indexes for Mercurial repository.
After each OpenGrok index rebuild process, the temporary files generated by ctags are left in the temp directory (for example – tags.P$&IRY).
Any idea why this would be the case?
I saw some exceptions during this process, which are suggesting some sort of issue with multithreading process – probably initiated in OpenGrok.
at java.util.concurrent.Executor$RunnableAdapter.cal (Executors.java:441)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Futu reTask.java:303)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
- By adevedo in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2013, 07:10 AM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 07-29-2013, 03:27 PM
- By Abhay Dandekar in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2010, 02:31 AM
- By aiancu in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2009, 04:58 PM
- By baiwen in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2009, 07:50 AM