Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-20-2014, 12:11 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2014
- Rep Power
Cannot search a field with the value 'No' in it. Is 'No' a keyword?
Ive been using lucene for a little while now and suddenly came upon this wierd situation, any help will be highly appreciated.
Ive got a field called SEARCHABLECONTRACT, the possible values in this field are 'Yes' and 'No', and am using the standard analyzer.
When i pass the value Yes to the field, the Query parser works as expected and returns a BooleanQuery +(SEARCHABLECONTRACT:yes)
But when i pass the value No, the parser simply gives me no BooleanQuery, the result is empty
Have been searching the net to find if 'No' is a keyword, couldn't find anything.
Ive tried to pass the value No inside quotes, but no avail.
For testing purposes, im using the following jar
lukeall-3.5.0.jar - luke - Luke 3.5.0 standalone binary - Luke - Lucene Index Toolbox - Google Project Hosting
Even here, the field when searched with the value no, simply does not get parsed.
- By jasmine2081 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 6Last Post: 04-12-2012, 10:51 AM
- By zorrinna in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2012, 10:08 PM
- By Allgorythm in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2010, 06:15 AM
- By sandeeprao.techno in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2008, 08:37 AM
- By nicemothi in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2008, 10:36 AM