Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: ant run-task
- 08-21-2013, 12:01 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
- Rep Power
Hi, I am looking to use org.apache.lucene.benchmark.byTask
and I saw to run a benchmarks is using the predefined ant task:
ant run-task in the documentation,
but there is not the build.xml, the ant file...?
Any example or link for the ant file with the task (ant run-task )?
Thank you in advance.
- By kumar_ravi in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 08-01-2012, 04:17 PM
- By kumar_ravi in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2012, 11:31 PM
- By boys21 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 05-28-2010, 01:59 PM
- By checho in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-14-2010, 12:29 PM
- By johnt in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2007, 08:43 PM