Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-04-2013, 12:12 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
- Rep Power
Hai, How to do Lucene indexing based on keywords?
i got a requirement on lucene index on java
I need to do index based on given keywords,like i need to search based on keywords,
suppose,i have 100 keywords and 1000 files any format,if any file contains keywords from 100 keywords ,i need to index that files only.
i knew in regain has start-words-list and white list for keyword index,but lucene i dont know whether that facility is there or not
please try to solve my problem as soon as possible,waiting for replay
- By JP10 in forum LuceneReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2011, 06:34 PM
- By DetRRG in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2011, 09:13 AM
- By peliukasss in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2010, 11:20 PM
- By lucenenew in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2009, 07:22 PM
- By connect2srinath in forum LuceneReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2008, 06:35 PM