Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-29-2012, 09:56 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Rep Power
How to process query keywords with special synx like 'TF-708'?
I am building a search application for a website with solr + lucene.
There are some special keywords in the content,such as 'TF-708',which is processed by lucene as 'tf' and '708',
so if type keyword 'TF-708',the query is split into 'tf' or '708',which boost document with more 'TF' higher than less 'TF-708',
but we actually need 'TF-708' higher than others.
which one has good ideas to resolve this issue?
- By kjkrum in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-13-2011, 03:52 AM
- By hisheeraz in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 04-25-2011, 06:17 AM
- By guisome in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2011, 01:21 AM
- By lucenenew in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2009, 07:22 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2007, 10:54 AM