Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Lucen.Net Indexing Speed
- 10-25-2012, 08:02 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Rep Power
Lucen.Net Indexing Speed
I am using Lucene.Net API and building an desktop search windows application.
The indexing is very very slow, it takes about 20 minutes to index 10 GB data. i have to index all the files and search for specific text in the files.
I tried RAM indexing, no improvement in speed. Tried multi threading for indexing, no improvement. Tried changing mergefactor values, still no improvement.
Please suggest me a better design to improve this.
- By Link in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2012, 04:08 AM
- By adbawany in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2011, 03:23 PM
- By DreamNaut in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 01-10-2011, 11:39 AM
- By caballo7 in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2010, 06:46 AM
- By vislawath.jawaharlal in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2009, 01:15 PM