Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-16-2012, 06:56 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Rep Power
Simple Question about Lucene Highlighting
Hi Everyone , I want to index source code and create multiple fields for methods, variables , classes to store the name of these elements, and i will have a filed called content to store the entire code.
when I want to search for a method with the name (add), the highlighter of course will highlight any word (add) in the content field.
so how can I approach this scenario, so that I can only highlight the fields the user is searching for ?
Thanks in advance.
- By chris.bos in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 12-02-2011, 06:37 PM
- By new2oojava in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2011, 08:14 AM
- By Qsc in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 03-07-2011, 12:24 AM
- By Sideout in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2010, 07:43 PM
- By need in forum LuceneReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2010, 11:58 AM