Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Write.lock issue
- 04-19-2012, 06:55 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
I am stuck with some issue related to Write.lock file.
During the Typeahead index creation, the program had to be stopped in between.
After that, whenever I am trying to zip/extract the index directory, I am getting the following exception:-
org.apache.lucene.store.LockReleaseFailedException : failed to delete C:\GM CS Workspace\GM_CS_INT_New\lucene-publisher\output\d837acdb-95a0-4d25-80d7-48874363e3f8\typeahead\1\typeahead\1\indexmain\wri te.lock
java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
There is an IoException Occured :java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
In the log file, the following exception is logged:-
Error while attempting to zip files, exception is java.io.IOException: The process cannot access the file because another process has locked a portion of the file
So far, I have tried :-
Manually removing the Write.lock file in the output/guid folder
Manually deleting the Write.lock file in the Users/Tmp folder
Please let me know what I can do about it.
Though it is not affecting the creation of indexes.
- By email@example.com in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2012, 09:33 AM
- By flpanthers1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 06-06-2011, 02:27 AM
- By ClickerMonkey in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2011, 07:09 AM
- By Indegon in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 11-12-2010, 02:17 AM
- By flaca in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2008, 03:00 PM