Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Issue with lucene .net
- 12-14-2011, 03:49 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Rep Power
Issue with lucene .net
The index is created and it its able to update .In the below code the query is getting passed as well.
hits = searcher.Search(query, new Sort());
following is the MultiFieldQueryParser
MultiFieldQueryParser qp = new MultiFieldQueryParser(fields, new StandardAnalyzer());
but there is no hits coming back. Have no clue where the issue is...
Using c# and I upgraded to .Net 4.0 at the same time and thought it might be a permissions issue on the index folder. I granted permissions to ASP.Net machine account and IIS_WPG and then everyone. The web is running in trust = Full and the appropriate projects allow unsafe code (a previous lucene bug) .
Any help would be appreciated.
- By srinu.hello in forum LuceneReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2011, 06:54 AM
- By tshl17 in forum LuceneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2011, 01:10 PM
- By drogba123 in forum LuceneReplies: 36Last Post: 03-21-2011, 10:21 AM
- By ctorresl in forum LuceneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2010, 11:00 AM
- By ctorresl in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2010, 12:19 AM