Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: How to use Lucene with MySQL?
- 11-27-2011, 03:03 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
How to use Lucene with MySQL?
Under Ubuntu 11.04 I have installed MySQL Server, MySQL Workbench and Lucene libraries form repository. On MySQL Workbench I have created new schema with one table. The columns on the table are:
1. Primary key "ID" - not null with automatic incrementation
2. "article_author" - VARCHAR(40)
3. "article_topic" - VARCHAR(150)
4. "article_body" - TEXT
To the columns with author, topic and body I have added Full-text Index.
The question is: what I have to do now to search in this table using Lucene? Is there such a possibility?
- By rehinagrasia in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2011, 11:38 AM
- By peliukasss in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2010, 11:20 PM
- By thelinuxguy in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-13-2009, 02:57 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2008, 07:49 PM
- By peiceonly in forum LuceneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:47 PM