Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-11-2011, 12:43 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
Highlighter doesn't highlight the text
I have customized standard tokenizer for the reason we dont want to split the content by special chars, It should split only it found comma(,) or space.
But using same tokenizer i m facing problem with highlighter.
documents which received from searcher if sent to highlighter, its not highlighting any text.
below is the code:
TokenStream tokenStream = new MyAnalyzer(Lucene_version, stopWordsSet).tokenStream(fieldName, stringReader)
String result = highlighter.getBestFragments(tokenStream, no_of_fragments ,frag_sepeartor);
Does highlighter uses some different logic for tokenizer?
Appreciate your help.
- By RichersooN in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2011, 07:41 AM
- By archanaanbu in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2011, 02:34 PM
- By Saran185 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2011, 04:24 PM
- By AJArmstron@aol.com in forum New To JavaReplies: 29Last Post: 04-29-2010, 07:05 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.awtReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2008, 10:35 AM