Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Range Query Issue
- 10-20-2011, 11:57 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
Range Query Issue
I am creating 3 fields in my document using the following:
doc.add(new Field(fieldName, value, Field.Store.YES, Field.Index.ANALYZED));
The 3 fields are Thickness, Width and Length, numerical values (Float), but not NumericField.
Doing a range query with a WhiteSpaceAnalyser on thickness and length is working perfectly, but width won't work.
How can I debug the query ?
I've tried looking in Luke, but they all "look" the same and programatically, they are created the same too.
Any tips ?
I've added the indexed data with this post.
- By Evii0 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2011, 07:35 AM
- By davetheant in forum New To JavaReplies: 22Last Post: 09-11-2010, 01:32 AM
- By filem_funk in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2009, 02:06 AM
- By gilbertsavier in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2009, 11:34 AM
- By End in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-18-2009, 07:53 PM