Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-07-2011, 09:03 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
Lucene: How to extract the line in the text file where the keyword is found.
I am pretty new to Lucene.
I have a requirement to search a text file with some keywords. After going though some articles in internet i found Lucene first indexes the file with the keywords and later the indexes are used to search the file.
Is it possible to extract the line in the text file where the keyword is found through Lucene api ?
Any help on this is highly appreciated. ( Code snippets / Online articles )
- By DerekRaimann in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 03-05-2011, 10:25 AM
- By evanlivingston in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 01-29-2011, 05:30 AM
- By Jman85 in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 12-28-2010, 03:24 PM
- By jazz2k8 in forum New To JavaReplies: 31Last Post: 04-18-2008, 10:45 AM
- By TSW1016 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-07-2008, 12:03 AM