Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-28-2011, 09:00 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Rep Power
Show relevance scores in Lucene 3.3.0
I have downloaded a fresh copy of Lucene and have installed it. I have also created the index out of it and currently using it for search. Currently, it returns list of retrieved results based on a given query.
I have two questions:
1. Currently Lucene results don't show me the relevance scores when I enter the query and press the ENTER key. Is there any way to see the relevance scores in search results of Lucene?
2. Can I save the search results along with the relevance score to a text file after entering the query?
- By denno in forum Java AppletsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2011, 11:32 AM
- By aneuryzma in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2011, 08:06 AM
- By aneuryzma in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2011, 12:48 PM
- By morofiler in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2011, 02:51 PM
- By Gecko in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-02-2010, 07:27 PM