Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Alternative to phrase query?
- 08-04-2011, 04:54 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Rep Power
Alternative to phrase query?
It seems that phrase query requires that all the terms/words should be present in the document. Is there a way to make lucene return the results of a phrase query with the given slop even if some of the words are missing in such a way that documents containing the larger fragments of that phrase closer to each other get higher score than those containing the smaller one with larger gaps between them? If not then is there any other method of implementing this?
Thanks in advance.
- By griddle in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2011, 06:45 PM
- By Krystah in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-18-2011, 10:56 PM
- By makpandian in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-06-2010, 09:14 AM
- By SamSam in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2009, 07:19 PM
- By Niveditha in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 13Last Post: 06-27-2008, 09:39 AM