Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Accessing index inside WAR file
- 07-28-2011, 02:49 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
Accessing index inside WAR file
I need to deploy an application which will embed a read-only Lucene index.
On the destination server(Tomcat), the deployed WAR will not exploded(Cannot change this setting), so I'm unable to access the index like I could via the FS.
I'd like to be able to keep the index inside the WAR to facilitate the deployment (Not having to set up a separate directory on the FS for the Lucene index).
Is there a way to make it work?
Thanks in advance if anyone can point me in the right direction.
- By katturv in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2010, 06:23 PM
- By colpwd in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-19-2010, 01:06 AM
- By deepuhassan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2009, 03:06 PM
- By scrap in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 11-05-2009, 07:12 AM
- By vissu007 in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2007, 04:47 PM