Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-06-2011, 07:04 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
How to invalidate the previous indexes when some document is added in the index?
I am a newbie to lucene and I want to know how can I invalidate the previous indexes whenever I add some document to it? Or whenever I add some field to it?
Do I have to reindex the whole lucene index? I assume No, because that will take a hell lot of time.
So what should I do?
I am using Lucene 3.1.
Thanks in advance.
- 06-06-2011, 08:57 AM #2
- By lse123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 07-19-2010, 11:04 AM
- By indus in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2010, 10:41 AM
- By email@example.com in forum LuceneReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2009, 05:58 PM
- By kumar_ps78 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 13Last Post: 08-13-2009, 03:56 PM
- By nidhirastogi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 09-10-2008, 01:32 AM