Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-05-2011, 09:06 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
How to define custom numerical similarity scores in Lucene ?
Queries and Documents in my collection have multiple fields: some numeric and some textual. I know how to define custom Similarity classes per field in Lucene: so I have my textualSimilarity (tf.idf based) and a numericalSimilarity class (both extending Similarity)
I'm now studying how to implement such numericalSimilarity. I have a math formula " (queryNumber - docNumber) / normalization factor) to define the similarity between numeric fields.
But how can I implement this formula in the numericalSimilarity class ? Which methods should I extend ?
- By aneuryzma in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2011, 01:48 PM
- By techwiz in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2011, 02:40 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2010, 10:49 AM
- By Gecko in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-02-2010, 08:27 PM
- By tyang in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2010, 04:19 AM