Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-03-2011, 05:58 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
index enforcing query terms to appear within the same sentence
I would like to create an index with Lucene to a document collections of text files.
The index should be created in such a way, that for the search I can enforce that query term A and query term B are contained within the same sentence.
How should implement the index? Should I have for every sentence a different field (but make sure that it is not a multi-valued field because they would get merged which is exactly what I do not want)?
Would it be problematic that different documents would then end up having different numbes of fields?
Thank you in advance!
- By huntrguy102 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2010, 07:31 AM
- By txgeekgirl in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2010, 09:15 PM
- By Czar of Fishies in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 09-30-2008, 08:30 AM
- By Shaolin in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2007, 06:02 PM
- By luisarca in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2007, 06:43 PM