Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-24-2011, 04:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
Digester parsing and Lucene indexing: empty index...
I'm having some issues with parsing of data with Digester and indexing with Lucene.
I'm parsing a xml collection, but the index seems to be empty.. just 2 files segments.gen and segments_1, and they both are 4kbytes big.
I've followed some tutorial from internet such as this one: Parsing, indexing, and searching XML with Digester and Lucene
This is my code: C code - 201 lines - codepad
This is the structure of XML document:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<title>Dan to the Right</title>
<description>This is ...Dan, he was to the right. Dan took a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/danpb/361675920/"this/a shot.</description>
<tags>flickrmeetup rochester dan totheright 200701</tags>
- By txgeekgirl in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2010, 09:15 PM
- By peliukasss in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2010, 11:20 PM
- By priyanka.dandekar in forum LuceneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2008, 09:20 PM
- By vgarg80 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2008, 12:31 PM
- By connect2srinath in forum LuceneReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2008, 06:35 PM