Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-22-2011, 11:33 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
Lucene: output elaborated data by adding IR information to it
I need to process a database in order to add meta-information such as td-idf weights to the documents terms.
Successively I need to create document pairs with similarity measures such as td-idf cosine similarity, etc...
I'm planning to use Apache Lucene for this task. I'm actually not interested in the retrieval, or running a query, but in indexing the data and elaborate them in order to generate an output file with the above mentioned document pairs and similarity scores. The next step would be to pass these results to a Weka classifier.
Can I easily do it with Lucene ? thanks
- By misterwebb in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2011, 01:37 AM
- By xana in forum NetBeansReplies: 39Last Post: 08-14-2010, 02:19 AM
- By collin389 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2009, 06:34 PM
- By Shaolin in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 12-11-2007, 05:27 PM
- By bigpappatrader in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2007, 08:09 AM