Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Number of hits per document
- 01-19-2011, 08:57 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
Number of hits per document
I would like to get the hits per document using lucene search, example:
If a document has
Hello world, How are doing
Hello world, Good
Hello world, This is lucene world
I can get 4 hits for "world"(using termdocs), but if I want to search "Hello world". how do I work for it?
Any ideas will be very helpful..
Last edited by skollapa; 01-19-2011 at 09:00 PM.
- By pecca-ve in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2011, 02:54 AM
- By tams115 in forum XMLReplies: 5Last Post: 10-15-2010, 11:56 AM
- By vallaru in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2010, 10:46 PM
- By bodrulalam in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2010, 06:22 PM
- By space4rent00 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2010, 11:42 PM