Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-06-2010, 04:36 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
lucene3.0.2: getting incorrect no. of occurrence in file
I am facing same problem with lucen3.0.2 search. I am using StandardAnalyzer to create index.
IndexWriter writer = new IndexWriter(FSDirectory.open(INDEX_DIR), new StandardAnalyzer(Version.LUCENE_CURRENT), true, new IndexWriter.MaxFieldLength(1000000));
on the other hand for search I am using same analyser. In case of term query(ie; query having single word) result is fine and gives correct no of occurrence in the file searched.
When using phrase query (ie; multiTerm query like sql server) it gives file that contents sql server (no. of docoments) but do not gives correct no of occurrence in each document.
If you have any solution plz.. help me out.
thanks in advance!!!
- By artemff in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-02-2010, 05:25 PM
- By Dodo in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 11-10-2009, 03:16 AM
- By racha0601 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2009, 05:05 PM
- By chaits86 in forum NetBeansReplies: 10Last Post: 12-17-2008, 04:08 AM
- By tabrez_k81 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-16-2008, 02:43 PM