Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-03-2010, 07:07 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
How to index a table with an ID with the type String
I am having a table (a table which is in a production database), with a ID having the STRING type. (Not the best of practices :))
However, since I am not in a position to change the DB schema, is there a way to index that table using Lucene/ Hibernate Search?
I tried it but it says, "Exception in thread "main" org.hibernate.TypeMismatchException: Provided id of the wrong type for class"
I feel it is required to have and "int" for the ID field in the table. Is there a way to overcome this problem?
Thanks in advance
- By davetheant in forum New To JavaReplies: 22Last Post: 09-11-2010, 01:32 AM
- By Sdannenberg3 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-04-2010, 11:14 AM
- By madmax2006 in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 03-08-2009, 06:08 PM
- By GilaMonster in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 09-17-2008, 11:43 AM
- By Java Tip in forum SWTReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2008, 05:30 PM