Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Field boosting solr
- 11-15-2010, 02:41 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
Field boosting solr
Hi to everybody.
is possibile to boost a numeric field who is not searchable?
i have a field called "rank" which is an integer.
i would like that a document with a biggest rank has more influency
in solr than a doc with a smaller one.
is it possible?
and i would like to say solr who much this field "rank" influence the serach...givin a booster
es. title^1 rank^0.8
- By neils in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2010, 11:47 AM
- By eel in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2010, 12:20 PM
- By j.venkata.krishna in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2010, 11:48 AM
- By lse123 in forum Java ServletReplies: 4Last Post: 01-18-2010, 12:13 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2007, 10:22 AM