Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Lucene StringTokenizer
- 10-16-2010, 05:24 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
I am searching for an implementation of StringTokenizer like thing in Lucene. The problem is I am storing a string in index which has multiple values sperated by a seperator. For e.g "@@@Hello@@@World@@@....". The seperator here is @@@.
Now I want Lucene to Search the words like Hello or World within this String. With the standard analyzer, I guess its not possible. So i need a Custom Analyzer or Tokenizer like StringTokenizer of java which will split the String into tokens using the given seperator. This will effectively allow Lucene to match the tokens "Hello" or "World" when we search for them.
Please let me know any approach for the same.
- By javanew in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 05-20-2010, 01:21 AM
- By ookie833 in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 12-14-2008, 04:09 PM
- By carderne in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2008, 08:19 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2007, 08:48 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2007, 09:24 PM