Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Monitoring lucene
- 08-05-2010, 05:40 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
We are working on Fatwire and in this application Lucene is used as a search engine.
I am planning to do a indexing,I was able to start the indexing but we doesn't have monitoring tool to monitor.
How can I conclude that my indexing was done successfully.
Actually we don't have option to deploy limo into my jboss as we don't have permission.
Can you let me is there any monitoring tool avaliable for this without deploying into production??
If no,atleast can you let me know how can I confirm the indexing was done successfully?
- By cloud_strife in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-15-2009, 06:39 AM
- By khajalid in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2008, 09:22 AM
- By khajalid in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2008, 05:40 PM
- By rameshraj in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-27-2008, 07:50 PM