Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Solr Implementation
- 07-13-2010, 11:48 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Rep Power
I am new to solr framework.I already gone through the solr tutorial and Wiki and configured in my solr in my desktop.
In SOLR, I know how to import data into solr server(If the table has only primary key), but if I have composite keys how do I configure in solr ?
In my application there is a search criteria(which is taking more time) which invokes 6 tables to get the results.I want to use solr framework to reduce this time.
Here are my questions...
1) Can Solr fulfil my requirement ?
2) Do I need to import all the tables into solr?
3) If I import all the tables into solr can I replace my database with solr?
4) How to handle such big queries with joins in solr??
Any help appreciated..
Thanks in advance,
- By marc78 in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2010, 07:33 AM
- By marc78 in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2010, 11:45 AM
- By kevi in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2010, 11:21 AM
- By andrewlowe in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2010, 10:36 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2007, 10:22 AM