Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-30-2010, 09:49 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
is Cosine Similarity the Default Similarity in Lucene?
I know that my question is very naive and basic but still I would like to get it clarified from you guys.
I want to know if cosine similarity is the default similarity in Lucene? That is when I use the DefaultSimilarity class, does it return the cosine similarity between the query and the document?
If so, how should one get the score for the Lucene's Practical Scoring Function (http://lucene.apache.org/java/3_0_1/...e/index.html)?
Any quick responses would be of great help.
- By greatmajestics in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2010, 04:08 PM
- By arunachalamev in forum LuceneReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2010, 11:53 AM
- By John Atsh in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2009, 02:44 PM
- By jazz2k8 in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2009, 02:12 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2008, 06:49 PM