Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: re-indexing particular fields
- 06-08-2010, 06:46 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
re-indexing particular fields
i was curious whether there was a way to reindex particular Fields of a particular document. Lets say my Document object has 10 fields. I update 1 field. Instead of reindexing the entire document, I just want to reindex the 1 field that was updated. Is there a way to do this in Lucene 3?
If so, how? I have been unable to find documentation for it.
- By peliukasss in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2010, 10:20 PM
- By ahartley in forum LuceneReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2009, 07:07 PM
- By vislawath.jawaharlal in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2009, 01:15 PM
- By connect2srinath in forum LuceneReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2008, 05:35 PM
- By ravian in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2008, 01:03 PM