Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Phrases in Lucene dictionary?
- 05-27-2010, 02:42 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
Phrases in Lucene dictionary?
Is it possible to add phrases, rather than individual words, to a Lucene dictionary?
If a user types in the query "Lincoln Esat" I want the spellchecker to return "Lincoln East" but when indexing the lucene index to create the dictionary it stores "lincoln" and "east" as separate items.
- By arunachalamev in forum LuceneReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2010, 11:53 AM
- By ctorresl in forum LuceneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2010, 11:00 AM
- By ctorresl in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2010, 12:19 AM
- By monir6464 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2008, 06:27 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2007, 12:47 AM