Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Problem with empty search string
- 01-06-2010, 10:42 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
Problem with empty search string
I am facing some strange problem in lucene search.
My lucene document has three field
i am creating my indexes with these three fields.
I have these scenario in search.
I have text field where user can enter keyword to be searched.
My problem is when user does not enter any keyword and press enter no search result is shown.
But i want to show all the document in this case. I have pagination implemented so its not a problem to show thousands of result at one time.
Why lucene doesn't allow this.
Please help me in this matter.
- By turnergirl24 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 10-16-2009, 02:02 AM
- By svpriyan in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2009, 10:46 AM
- By 2BOrNot2B in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2009, 05:52 PM
- By ironicending in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2009, 03:32 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2007, 04:59 PM