Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-17-2009, 02:58 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
Lucene Not Throwing Matches When Search String Is Without Space
Lucene is not throwing matches when search string is without space and data in my index file is with space.For e.g. if "Saddam Hussain" text is in index file and I am searchin "SaddamHussain", I am not getting any matches.I am using Boolean Query for scanning.
Any help will be highly appreciated.
- By turnergirl24 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 10-16-2009, 03:02 AM
- By firewalll in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2009, 08:38 AM
- By simona in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2009, 02:10 AM
- By gopalbisht in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2009, 02:54 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2007, 05:59 PM