Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Lucene - Keywords and Strings
- 11-08-2009, 06:22 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
Lucene - Keywords and Strings
can lucene compare strings stored in an arraylist to a string.
so i will have 10 strings which will be a sentence long. and i will want to compare each string to a set of 30 keywords stored somewhere, and then compare with another set of 30 keywords, so on.
i want to rank each string based on the number of times it matches a set of keywords. so basically i want to categorize each sentence.
is this possible with lucene, or would any other approach be more efficient.
will this process take long?
any help would be great.
- By connect2srinath in forum LuceneReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2008, 05:35 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2008, 06:49 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2008, 07:47 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2007, 09:54 AM
- By peiceonly in forum LuceneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 05:47 PM