Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: filter special chars
- 08-17-2009, 11:23 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Rep Power
filter special chars
hi, is there any way to filter special chars like this one: "Ø" out of my fields I want to index?
until now I tested it with the StopFilter("Ø"). But it doesn't work. When I search the index with Luke for this symbol I still get results.
Can anyone help please?
okay, i solved it. i have to put the lowercased variante of this symbol on the stop list as the lowercase filter is working before xD
Last edited by Strubbl; 08-17-2009 at 11:48 AM. Reason: solved
- By Mayur in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2009, 05:00 AM
- By blacksky in forum New To JavaReplies: 23Last Post: 01-06-2009, 02:14 PM
- By whosadork in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-03-2008, 10:40 PM
- By freddieMaize in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 22Last Post: 07-18-2008, 05:04 PM
- By sundarjothi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-15-2008, 12:36 PM