Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-16-2009, 09:51 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Power
A Challenge!: Combining 2 searches into a single resultset?
I am trying to do something a little unique...
I have a 90k text documents that I am trying to search
Search A: indexes and searches the documents using regular relevancy search
Search B: indexes and searches the documents using a smaller subset of "key" words that I have chosen
This gives me 2 seperate scores: Score A, and Score B...
I am trying to show the top 10 results of the scores combined so....
FinalScoretextDoc#1 = (scoreA_of_td1 * 0.5) * (scoreB_of_td1 * 0.5)
While it seems straightforward, I do not want to calculate the scores of all the documents outside of lucene. How can I integrate this better into the lucene search engine?
Thanks guys + gals!
- By jaiminparikh in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 22Last Post: 02-18-2009, 06:35 PM
- By Jadles in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2009, 11:04 PM
- By JDCAce in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-05-2008, 06:17 AM
- By kewlgeye in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2008, 09:58 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2007, 07:39 AM