Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: How to index drive and database.
- 03-31-2009, 08:07 AM #1
How to index drive and database.
i am a newbie to lucene...
i have gone through many applications which uses this..it looks great,
now i would like to index my local drive and also database(mysql).
can anybody tell me how to start for this.
i have downloaded and deployed the lucene.war file it is indexing and fetching the root directory files but how to configure it for index loacl drive?
regards,visit : www.yoteam.co.cc
- By andre1011 in forum NetBeansReplies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2009, 05:19 AM
- By aravindln in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2008, 09:47 AM
- By ravjot28 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2008, 03:48 PM
- By alwz_nikhil in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2007, 11:04 AM
- By milinkp in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2007, 07:14 AM