Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Unique Filter on search results
- 02-17-2009, 08:32 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
Unique Filter on search results
I am creating a tracker for web applications. I am indexing all the user credentials while they are logging .
The problem is , user might be hit the same web page many times during the action period .
So my tracker application is indexing the same value for several times. while getting the search with time limit (ex : jan 20 ,2009 to feb 20 ,2009)
It is giving the repetitive results , but only time pattern is different .
This is my Document Fields
*Web Page Name
Now how can I filter/search the indexes with unique value criteria on Fields ( "UserName " & "Web Page Name" ) ?
I have found one Filter called Duplicate Filter , But it is not doing unique field value filter condition on Search Results , it does on whole indexes .
Please help me out from this head ache ....
- By i4ba1 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2008, 03:43 PM
- By appi_usa in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2008, 04:34 PM
- By sundarjothi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-15-2008, 11:36 AM
- By BHCluster in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-24-2008, 03:34 AM
- By revathi17 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2007, 09:44 AM