Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-28-2012, 05:52 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
JPA Update call bring back error - Unable to locate Transaction Synchronization Regis
I am wondering if someone can help me understand the problem/ solution to the below error. This is now effecting the integrity of the data as the data is now coming in duplicated.
218 "" INFO [main] openjpa.Runtime - Starting OpenJPA 1.2.3-SNAPSHOT
312 "" INFO [main] openjpa.jdbc.JDBC - Using dictionary class "com.ibm.ws.persistence.jdbc.sql.DB2Dictionary ".
1593 "" [main] openjpa.Enhance - Creating subclass for "[class com.ibm.north.jpa.NorthRawData]". This means that your application will be less efficient and will consume more memory than it would if you ran the OpenJPA enhancer. Additionally, lazy loading will not be available for one-to-one and many-to-one persistent attributes in types using field access; they will be loaded eagerly instead.
Aug 28, 2012 4:44:41 AM null null
2406 "" INFO [main] openjpa.Runtime - Unable to locate Transaction Synchronization Registry.
It then completes the program and persists data to the database, but it is just not working correctly.
Thanks in advance
- 08-28-2012, 06:52 AM #2
- By nhmllr in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2011, 02:35 AM
- By anilkumar_vist in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2010, 04:22 AM
- By bittu218 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 06-28-2010, 02:45 PM
- By rdtindsm in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2009, 10:02 AM
- By koushika in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2008, 02:35 AM