Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-24-2012, 05:58 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
JPA - how to insert new records ??
Looking for some advice here.
I use a JPA wrapper that calls the create method which is the em.persist transaction. This loads all new records into the database when the database is empty.
These records get updated every 15 min from the server.
I have set a primary key on one of the fields so that their is no duplication of records.
If the data has changed since the first call - I want it to load the data into the database as new records. I do not want it to update the existing records.
How would I go about this ?
Any advice ??
- By Eleeist in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 01-25-2012, 10:01 AM
- By rudravaram in forum JDBCReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2010, 05:54 PM
- By nicedad in forum JDBCReplies: 8Last Post: 11-06-2009, 06:52 AM
- By sandeepsai39 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-28-2009, 09:17 AM
- By santosh_tamse in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2009, 10:24 AM