Websphere Portal Developers - Indiana
An Indianapolis based consulting firm is seeking IBM WebSphere Portal
Developer and Architect. This company markets cutting edge process
improvements, software solutions and project management to companies
of all sizes.
- 3+ years experience in portal-related technologies and e-business
solution development and integration.
- 1+ year IBM WebSphere Portal specific experience including IBM Web
Content Management (WCM), Portlet Collaboration/ Communication,
Authentication, IBM Personalization Engine and Systems Integration.
- Expertise with JSR 168.
Expertise and skills integrating applications into a portal
- Ability to leverage EJB, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, ANT, and JSTL.
Expertise with XML, UML and Web Services.
- Knowledge of the Struts and Spring Application Frameworks.
- Expertise with Object Oriented Programming and Object Oriented
- Expertise with J2EE IDEs including RAD, WSAD, and Eclipse.
- Expertise with code management tools including CVS.
- Expertise with Data Access objects and Hibernate Object to
Relational Data mapping.
- Expertise with SQL design and development including stored
procedures, triggers, packages.
- Expertise with unit, system, and integration testing.
Ability to generate technical specifications including application
design, database design, and ongoing change requests.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in support of
client facing consulting.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent
- Help develop enterprise-class WebSphere Portal applications and
associated business processes.
- Generate requirements documentation, detailed design
specifications, and test plans for WebSphere Portal applications.
- Work with Business Analysts to understand business requirements.
- Develop reusable components and services that address the
- Provide estimates to assist project managers in building Work
Packages and Work Breakdown Structures.
- Document architecture standards and usage guidelines.
Let me know if you have anyone in your network that might be
interested. Qualified parties should e-mail an updated resume and
letter of interest to career-change@ sbcglobal. net.
REP Company, LLC
Office/Fax: (317) 558-2911
career-change@ sbcglobal. net