Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-18-2008, 08:12 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
Oracle Corp. Java/C++ Sip Telephony Development
At the ContactCenter team, you will be part of an innovative group. For this particular position, you will be working on our ContactCenterAnywhere application suite
As member of the Contact Center team, you will be participating in design, development and maintenance of our ContactCenterAnywhere application suite. We are looking for highly motivated engineer with strong background in client/server architecture, distributed system and multi-threading and object oriented programming
- BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented analysis and design and the software development process
- Solid coding and debugging skills, and a passion for contributing in a group environment.
- Proficiency in C/C++ languages, Object Oriented Programming, Client/Server Architecture, Multi-Threading.
- Knowledge of Java and J2EE is helpful
- Good Knowledge of Relational Databases and TCP/IP is desired.
- Experience with CTI, Call Center, ACD, Telephony and VOIP is a plus.
- Good Communication and writing skills.
- Commitment to excellence and ability to work with other team members
Location is San Diego, CA or Colorado Springs, CO or other locations
Interested candidates may e-mail resumes directly to Oracle Corporation Recruiting for immediate consideration, firstname.lastname@example.org
- By theveg in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2009, 08:17 PM
- By xxAlemanxx in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2008, 08:41 AM
- By searcher34 in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2008, 02:52 PM
- By javaneed in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2007, 11:05 PM