Java Developer; East Lansing, MI
Looking for Java Developers for a University in East Lansing, MI. This is a two year project. Send resumes to email@example.com if interested.
Candidates for the technical consultant positions must possess the following qualifications (unless specifically noted as desired). Resumes submitted are to clearly identify where such skill sets have been utilized or were required.
· Candidate must have experience architecting object oriented systems.
· Candidate must have experience in enterprise java application design.
· Candidate must have experience in enterprise java development.
· Candidate must have experience working in a team environment.
· Candidate with experience in business, higher education, and/or e-commerce systems is desired.
· Candidate with experience developing processes, standards, and technical guides is desired.
· Candidate with experience mentoring less experienced java developers is desired.
· Candidate with experience with JEE (J2EE) system integrations is desired.
· Candidate with experience working with vended products is desired.
· Candidate with service oriented architecture (SOA) experience is desired.
· Candidate with the following skills and experience is required:
· Stateless session and entity beans.
· Java Server Pages (JSP).
· Java Database Connection (JDBC)
· Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI)
· Microsoft SQL Server
· Apache ANT build tool
· Candidate with the following skills and experience is desired:
· Enterprise Java Beans 3.0 (EJB)
· Struts OR Java Server Faces (JSF)
· Java Standard Tag Library (JSTL)
· Java Swing
· Remote Method Invocation (RMI) Java Network Launch Protocol (JNLP)
· Java Authentication and Authorization Service (JAAS)
· Java Message Service (JMS)
· Java Application Server
· Tomcat Web Server
Candidate with experience designing and coding deployments using Kerberos in a multi-layer authentication-authorization is desired