Senior Java Developer
Clearvision are seeking an experienced Senior Java Developer to join their dynamic in-house development team in Hampshire, UK.
Several big projects in the pipeline including ongoing development of their flag ship solution, Spectrum.
- A minimum of 5 years commercial software development experience
- Must understand end to end software development processes
- High level of competence as a Java developer and reviewer
- A sound understanding of Linux and/or Windows operating systems
- Experience with software engineering tools, processes and practices
- Able to innovate, communicate ideas and motivate others
- Practical experience of agile development projects
- Knowledge of multiple agile methods
- Experience with Atlassian products such as JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Knowledge of continuous integration environments
- A focus on building reliable and high quality products
Personal Skills and Values
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Thorough, logical and precise
- Organised and punctual
- Gains personal satisfaction from delivering high quality work
- Honest and committed
There's a full overview with details on the careers listing on the Clearvision website, here: Senior Java Developer (UK) | Clearvision Careers
If you're interested in the role, please see web link above.