Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Software Engineers, London UK!!
- 02-26-2014, 12:45 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2014
- Rep Power
Software Engineers, London UK!!
We are looking for devs to join our rapidly expanding team based in Chiswick, west London. We offer a relaxed, fun, informal, hard working environment - with significant opportunities for career progression offered by our rapid growth.
If you like to work with emerging tech in a start-up environment, then you'll fit right in. We build innovative products and platforms like for clients like Sky, Channel 4, The Sun and many more.
What does the role involve?
- Be social and have fun. Office culture is important to us. We work in small teams to create and develop new products and features continuously.
- Write modern code for a modern web. Cross platform. Multi-screens. Cloud programming. API orientated. Scalability.
- Build awesome back end APIs as well as sleek, beautiful client-end experiences
- We love modern solid back end solutions to power our applications. REST, AWS and scalability are key.
- UI / UX is important to us. Think web application and responsive design vs web site and mobile site.
- Challenged. Find solutions to complex problems and implement quick.
- Iterating and optimising products based on feedback and analytics.
- Design, build, maintain, iterate - your product, your responsibility.
- Data / feedback driven - what's working and what's not?
Some examples of #whatwedo: java, rest, nosql, mysql, html5, css3, video-api, requirejs, backbonejs, bootstrap, facebook-api, twitter-api, ruby, php, git, aws, cloud-api, nodejs, ios, android
Skills and experience
• 2:1 or equivalent degree from a leading university in a technical discipline.
• Desired: Ruby, Python, PHP, Flash, AS3, Linux, cloud, video.
• Passion for emerging technologies.
• Strong written and spoken English - with the ability to interact with clients in a presentable manner.
We offer a competitive salary and a great working environment.
Email Max at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. Do what you can to stand out. Amaze us.
- By Exterro in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2012, 06:56 PM
- By pooja_k in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2010, 09:19 AM
- By Nadira.Rahman in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2009, 03:55 PM
- By reuban in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 4Last Post: 08-22-2009, 06:24 PM
- By pheonix in forum New To JavaReplies: 17Last Post: 09-12-2008, 05:52 PM