Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-11-2014, 09:39 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2014
- Rep Power
Java/Liferay Developer - ONSITE opportunity
Are you looking for a career opportunity that is challenging, looking for a company that encourages innovation? Join Hexad GmbH, we offer you a great work environment, which is friendly, full of team work and offers ample opportunity to set your own growth graph!
We are looking for Software Engineers and Architects with 6+ experience with Liferay or custom portal development for our office in Wolfsburg, Germany.
Experience in development on Java/J2EE technologies, JSR 168, 286, Liferay and open-source-technologies like ICE faces, JSF, Spring and Hibernate are preferred. Candidate should have proficient with Web services and XML processing, good knowledge of current internet technologies, software architectures and integrated development tools and frameworks such as Eclipse, Maven and SVN. Build Management experience is also welcome.
Candidate should be able to work independently and speak English fluently. Willingness to travel is also important.
1) Experience working in deeply technical projects on client sites
2)At least a year of experience working as a technical team lead or in other client-facing situations
3)Comfortable assisting in the systems architecture analysis & design of Liferay's portal software systems
4) Able to develop web portal technology (study existing software & provide input on improvement of software)
5) Analyze end user requirements, document solutions using computer technology
6) Very good Java fundamentals and J2EE experience
7)Experience with the full project lifecycle for technical implementations, including business requirements gathering, technical specifications, development, QA, and
deployment to production
8) Strong debugging skills and prior experience on maintenance projects
9)A very good understanding of software and hardware performance and the ability to develop tuning measures for a high-traffic platform
10) Good knowledge of object orientation (object-oriented design and object-oriented programming)
11) Familiar with different development methodologies, including agile
Phone 080 4098 8638 • Fax 080 4098 8639
Last edited by firstname.lastname@example.org; 02-11-2014 at 09:43 AM.
- By eyeluvjava in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2013, 11:12 PM
- By jalanya in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2011, 07:30 AM
- By ALeiman in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2010, 10:21 PM
- By UMRecruiter3 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2008, 05:04 PM